The website www.solmedalliance.com belongs to the company SOLMED Alliance, SA CIF: A97546899, registered in the Register of Valencia, with the following inscription: Volume 8033, book 5326, page 194, V-101897. Address: C/ Bélgica 12, 1-1. 46021 Valencia (Spain). You can contact us by email email@example.com
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain and the area that includes the European Union. Both, nationals and foreigners who use this Website will be subject to these rules.
Access to our website is free and is subject to prior reading and acceptance, expressly and without reservation of these GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE in force at the time of access, which we ask you to read carefully. The USER when using our website, its contents or services, accepts and expressly submits to the general conditions of use of it. If the user does not agree with the present conditions of use, she /he must abstain from using this portal and operate through it.
At any time, we can modify the presentation or configuration of our website, add or delete our content and services, even delete our website without prior notice.
A. Intelectual property
All contents, texts, images, trademarks and source codes are owned by us or by third parties to whom their exploitation rights have been acquired, and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
The user only has the right to private use of the mentioned contents, without profit, and needs express authorization to modify, reproduce, take advantage of it, distribute or exercise any right belonging to the owner.
B. Access conditions
Access to our website is free and does not require prior subscription or registration.
The user must access our website in accordance with good faith, the rules of public order and these General Conditions of use. Access to our website is made under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user, who will be liable in all cases for any damages that may be caused to third parties or to ourselves.
Taking into account the impossibility of control over the information, content and services contained in other websites that can be accessed through the links that our website can make available, we inform you that we are exempt from any liability for damages of any kind that could derive from the use of these websites, outside our company, by the user.
- Who is responsible for processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data that we request.
- What is the legitimacy for their treatment.
- How long we keep them.
- To which recipients their data is communicated.
- Which are your rights?
See data in the header.
Purposes, legitimation and conservation of the data processing sent through:
- Contact Form
Purpose: Provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), only if you mark the corresponding box granting the express consent.
Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through our contact form and by checking the acceptance box for sending information.
Conservation: Once your request is resolved through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new request, and if you have agreed to receive commercial information, until you request the withdrawal of them.
- Sending emails
Purpose: Reply your requests for information. If we receive your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information through the email address or send us your information and CV to participate in our selection processes.
Conservation: Once your request is replied by email, if you have not generated a new request. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be retained during the period covered by the selection process.
Obligation to provide us your personal data and consequences of not doing it.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 13 years or have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
Personal information requested is necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and/or provide the services you can hire, so if you do not provide them, we can not reply you properly or provide the service requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide on the incorporation or not of your personal data or any other information to our databases.
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request limitation of their treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the regulated cases.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at their postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and regarding which personal data.
In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided for their alteration, loss and unauthorized access or treatment.
It is important that you inform us whenever there has been any change in your personal information to keep your them up-to-date, otherwise, we do not answer for the veracity of them.
D. Política de cookies
The Website respects your privacy. Through this Website does not collect or process any personal, excluding collected through contact forms and cookies data, as explained below.
The website assumes no responsibility of any kind on the websites of third parties that appear linked to this Site.
To improve this Site in terms of system performance and ease of use as well as to provide useful information about our products and services, we automatically collect and store information in the log files (log files) on your computer.
This includes your IP address, browser type, selected language, operating system, Internet Service Provider (ISP) and date / time. This information is used globally to better manage this Site, analyze trends and gather demographic information about our users. The information collected may be used by our marketing, advertising and communication (e.g. to optimize and improve the user experience and / or present special offers, statistical studies and more attractive services).
If non-personal information is used in combination with Personal Data, the set is treated as Personal Data.
To optimize our services, this Site, messages sent by email, online services, advertisements and interactive applications may use “cookies”
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file (small file) is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages, usually consist of letters and numbers, sent by our web server to the cookie file of your browser. Cookies enable our website, among other things, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or their equipment and remember their presence to a new connection between our server and your browser set. The primary purpose of a cookie is to allow our server to present personalized Web pages that can turn a visit to the website of The Web on an individual and tailored to individual preferences experience.
What kind of cookies used by this board?
1. The Web uses two types of cookies on this Site to the residence time:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. These cookies are needed for certain applications or functions and allow this site to work properly.
- Persistent Cookies: promote user experience (eg, offering personalized navigation). These cookies remain on your browser for a longer period of time. This period depends on the settings you have made in your browser. Persistent cookies allow information to be transferred to the server of the Site whenever you visit. Also known as tracking cookies.
2. According to the purpose for which the data are treated, this Site employs the following types of cookies:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow you to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services in this world, for example, traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria in its terminal (e.g. language, type of browser through which you access the service, locale from which you access the service, etc.).
- Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, adapting the content of the ad content or service requested use made of our website. For this we analyze their browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising your profile browsing.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to run as efficiently as possible, of advertising spaces, if any, may be included in this Site from which providing the requested service. These cookies store information on their behavior obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing us to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
This site uses web beacons (also called “pixel tags”). A web beacon is typically not more transparent graphic image of 1 x 1 pixel that is placed on a web page or in an e-mail to monitor the online behavior of the user visiting the website.
These images used primarily third-party technologies, in the case of this Site is usual to monitor visitor activity, as knowing which pages of the Site visit, when and from where (country / city).
For continuous optimization of their marketing communications, Web analytics software uses Google Analytics. This technology allows to know the online visitor behavior in terms of time, geographic location and use of this Site. The information is collected through pixel tags and / or tracking cookies. This information is anonymous, it is not linked to personal data and the Web is not shared with third parties for their independent use. All information needed for analysis is stored on Google servers.
Remember that certain features and full functionality of this site may not be after you disable cookies available.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer.
- Mozilla Firefox:
Choose Tools, then 2. Options 3. Click on Privacy 4. Select or deselect the Accept cookies option and the option Even Third Party.
- Si usa Internet Explorer 8.0:
1: Select Tools / Internet Options. 2: Press the Privacy tab. 3: Select the desired settings.
- Internet Explorer 5.0:
Choose Tools, then 2. Internet Options. 3. Click the Security tab in Internet and 4. Finally, click Custom Level. 5. Go to Cookies and choose one of two options.
- Internet Explorer 4.0:
- Internet Explorer 3.0:
Click View, Options, Advanced, and in the Warning before accepting “cookies”.
- Netscape Communicator 4.0:
On your Task Bar, click:
Edit in 2. Preferences and then in 3. Advanced. 4. Set the desired options in the box that has the “Cookies” tab.
- Google Chrome:
Click the menu icon Google Chrome Chrome; 2 Select Settings 3. Click Show Advanced Options …, listed towards the bottom of the page; 4. In the “Privacy” section, click Content settings … 5. To disable or enable cookies, press the “Block data sites and third party cookies”. To enable cookies and third-party source, select the Allow local data to be set option. If you only want to accept first-party cookies, select the check box next to “Block data sites and third party cookies”.
By making this website available to the user, we want to offer a quality service, using the utmost diligence in the provision thereof, as well as in the technological means used. However, we will not respond to the presence of viruses and other elements that may damage the user’s computer system in any way.
We do not guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted.
The USER is prohibited from any action on our website that causes an excessive overload of operation to our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or installation of robots, or software that alters the normal functioning of our website, or may ultimately cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER assumes all responsibility arising from the use of our website.
The USER acknowledges that he has understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our portal, and recognizes that they are sufficient for the exclusion of the error in them, and therefore, accepts them integrally and expressly.