Facility Management, focusing in your necessities
SOLMED Alliancecounts on an extended experience in the outsourcing services market and offers companies the most adequate and competitive solutions to promote your activities and improve your results.
- SOLMED Alliance’ Facilities Management
- Cost reduction and more efficacy
- Safety & Quality
- Innovation and technology
- Wellbeing and nutrition
SOLMED Alliance has created “the global solution” towards the unification of all the services that the client needs through a unique provider. The management and development of your necessities by our teams improves your profitability and promote your operational capacity.
We can count on a long trajectory in the supply of multiple services in factories, investigation centers, oil platforms, power stations, camps and all types of national and international corporations.
SOLMED Alliance, la excelencia en Facility Management, siempre a su servicio
Solmed Alliance ofrece una amplia gama de servicios:
- Catering y alimentación
- Control de plagas
- Gestión de residuos
- Gestión de flota de vehículos
- Logística y transporte
- Gestión completa de proyectos de construcción
The safety and training for employees are fundamental
Internal and external training programs guarantee that the employees of the company fulfil their tasks in an exhaustive, methodic and satisfactory way. Proper canteen management includes the workers’ welfare and implies high responsibility, so SOLMED Alliance has sophisticated action procedures and can offer a variety of tasty and well balanced menus.
Our quality management system ensures suitability in working sites, guarantying continuous improvement and adequate food supervision and rigorously accomplishes procedures like the Code of Ethics and Administration standards.
We are certified by Det Norske VERITAS as follows:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Standard.
- ISO 14001:2015 Integrated Quality and Environmental Management Systems (Environmental, Health and Safety).
- ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System Standard.
- ISO/TS 29001:2010 Quality Management System for Product and Service Supply Organizations for the Petroleum, Petrochemical and Natural Gas Industries.
Our goal is to continue preserving a healthy and safe environment in every operation we manage; with the support of our logistical infrastructure and our valuable team.